Have you ever eared such a thing as Money Rules? Two way you could had.
First coming from a wealthy family, who had great knowledge of the human behavior and money mastery
Second is that you did your homework and become a ever improving being!
This is who I wish you are, got everything in your own hand! All the power needed to complete what ever task you set yourself too.
Here are the rule:
- Rich people create their life while poor people have life happens to them.
- Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lose.
- Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.
- Rich people think big. Poor people think small.
- Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.
- Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent rich and successful people.
- Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.
- Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor people think negatively about selling and promotion.
- Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than their problems.
- Rich people are excellent receivers. Poor people are poor receivers.
- Rich people choose to get paid based on results. Poor people choose to get paid based on time.
- Rich people think “both”. Poor people think “either/or”.
- Rich people focus on their net worth. Poor people focus on their working income.
- Rich people manage their money well. Poor people mismanage their money well.
- Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard for their money.
- Rich people act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.
- Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.”
Have you recognize yourself in any of them? let me know, let share some of our experience of life to bring those rules to live for other memeber wandering how those can apply in real life.
Paul Dream Kicker